http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Oh hush! I certainly am NOT conforming!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh hush! I certainly am NOT conforming!

I've decided to move my Sunday Shuffle to Fridays and be in line with the rest of the blogging world. Not because I couldn't stand to be out of synch with the rest of y'all but rather it's because I'm trying to do more offline weekends. I was a-skeered that y'all would be trembling and fainting if you didn't have my shuffle to dig on so I'm going to make the sacrifice and make the big switch.

1. Still - Alanis Morissette
2. House at Pooh Corner - Kenny Loggins
3. Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
4. Innocent World - Iggy Pop
5. Letzte Version - Herbert Grönemeyer
6. Get Dancin' - Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes
7. Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
8. Love of the Common People - Paul Young
9. The Weight - The Band
10. Five O'Clock World - The Vogues

That shuffle shifts gears so fast it damn near gives me whiplash...

1Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Oh hell I was thinking about a cage match between Disco Tex (WITH his chiffon and wig) and Iggy Pop!

Of course Disco Tex could call on the Sex-O-Lettes to have his back...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home