http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I do appreciate the point...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 15, 2005

I do appreciate the point...

...you know the point of Dove using regular women in their advertisting. I can appreciate their making all women feel as though they too can look good and be considered beautiful.

However, if I could be so bold as to give them a suggetion, I think it would serve their customers a bit better and put their product in a better light if in their commercials for Dove hair care products they didn't have women in the ads with hair that looks as if rats had been sucking on it. Some of that shit those women have sprouting out of their scalps looks uglier than homemade sin.

3Comments:

Blogger Mahala said...

Maybe we should send them a care package, with a brush lol.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love dove!

and i am confident fate made me say that just so it could rhyme.

6:26 AM  
Blogger meelo said...

yikes! i hardly watch tv anymore, but now i'm scared to turn it on because i don't want to see this commercial.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home