http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Summer of Love Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Summer of Love Edition

Let's dig into my 60's hippie-dippie music folder for this week's shufflin' fun.
  1. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
  2. All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Up on Cripple Creek - The Band
  4. I Can See for Miles - The Who
  5. Lay Down (Candles in the Rain) - Melanie
  6. Brokedown Palace - Grateful Dead
  7. Green River - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  8. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills and Nash
  9. A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
  10. Marrakesh Express - Crosby, Stills and Nash

A Janis-free shuffle. Groovy baby.

1Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I could have sworn I was the only person to actually own music by Melanie. At least it's not, "I've gotta a brand-new pair of roller skates, you've gotta a brand-new key." :)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home