http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Saturday time killer

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday time killer

Just wasting a little time until B's ready to play Sacred with me.

Cheerfully swiped from shaymo.

1. Nervous habits? Drumming on everything.
2. Are you double jointed? Why I'm typing this behind my back as we speak!
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? No and it's not from lack of trying.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Of course. Guys dig that.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yes
7. Tattoos? Nary a one.
8. Piercings? I had my ears pierced as a child and that's as daring as I've gotten with it.
9. Do you make your bed daily? Absolutely. And if you had a German style bed you probably would too.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first? Usually the right but I'm not obsessive about it.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I'm sure I have at a sibling.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? About 250 euro.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My wedding band, my diamond band, my tri-color gold interlocking band ring, my diamond pendant and a gold foxtail link wrist chain.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? My jeans jacket.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it in a spoon.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Not in many, many, many years.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? Usually only on steaks, spinach, broccoli and green peas.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Just one box of Special K.
19. What's your favorite beverage? Tea
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic or Back Yard Burger.
21. Do you cook? With a few exceptions, I cook daily.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day.
23. Hair drying method? I blow it around to get the bulk of the wetness gone then I use a big paddle brush as I dry the one-length part of my hair straight. I then switch to a large round brush to get the ends to turn under and then I use a small round brush to dry the layered top part of my hair and then back to the big round brush to dry my bangs.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Coppery red every six weeks.

MANNERS

25. Do you swear? Fuck yeah!
26. Do you ever spit? Fuck no!

FAVORITES

27. Animal? Koalas
28. Food? Crab and shrimp and pasta. Together if I can swing it.
29. Month? May
30. Day? Saturday
31. Cartoon? Bugs Bunny - my kind of smart ass.
32. Shoe brand? Birkenstock
33. Subject in school? History
34. Color? Smoke blue
35. Sport? Soccer and baseball
36. TV Shows? M*A*S*H and The Sopranos
37. Thing to do in the spring? Take long walks at the lake.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Get on a train and go explore another city.
39. Thing to do in the autumn? Watch soccer, bake
40. Thing to do in the winter? Decorate for Christmas, go to Christmas markets, read
41. In the CD player? The Beatles
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? My mother, my sister and Mollie.
43. Reading? Mystery series books, history books
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Virtually never.
45. What color is your bedroom? The walls are ice blue.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes
47. Window seat or aisle? Window if it's a short flight, aisle if it's a trans-atlantic haul.
48. What's your sleeping position? Usually on my left side or my stomach with my head turned to the right.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? In Germany we used covered duvets so your sheet and blanket are the same thing but in hot weather I sleep on top of the duvet.
50. Do you snore? Fairly often.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Never even once.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Seldom
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No - just with a wee little pillow.
54. How about with the light on? No
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Never
56. Last interesting person you met: Angelika

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home