http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Kinder Egg Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Kinder Egg Blogging

I found Kinder Eggs on sale today for 25 cents - about half the normal price. I suspect they're a bit old but I don't eat the chocolate part anyway. With Kinder Eggs I'm all about the toys so they can be ancient for all I care.

Roll your cursor over the photo to see what my jumble of plastic turned into.



Check it out! Mr. Crab! Sari's gonna squeal when she sees that!

5Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Yay! Mr. Crab is a star around our house.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh normally I'd eat a bit or two of the chocolate. I rather like Kinder chocolate.

12:43 AM  
Blogger leon's life said...

That's a neat trick (the roll your cursor over thingy) how did you do that ? Can you teach us ?

I love kinder chocolate. In fact I buy these for my son he gets the toy and I get the chocolate.

12:17 PM  
Blogger sari said...

"I love money! Money! Money! Money!"

Ahoy, Mr. Krabs! :-)

We actually were rocking out to the SpongeBob movie soundtrack here this morning. Jake is making up dances for our dog's birthday party tonight.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mimey said...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? What is this nonsense that is corrupting our youth?

Love the kinder chocolate, but I am just a demanding child at heart.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home