http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Quiz Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Shuffle - Quiz Edition

You ask the questions, I answer them.

Barefoot - I think next weekend I can swing a phone date. This weekend I may be a little tied up. Time difference stinks, doesn't it?

Expat Trav - This is how I ended up in Germany. Love'll do that to you. I won't go on vacation this year unless we happen to head to Australia for Christmas but my family will be here in five weeks and that'll be my vacation. Good time for me to take pictures of Magdeburg! You can see some other photos I've taken of Magdeburg here.

Lisa - You asked for a picture so here it is. Sorry it's not a better one but I'm not very good at taking photos of myself.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Mr. Fab - I don't want to get rid of Wolfgang completely but I would like for him not to come over until he's invited - a rare enough event that I'd be effectively rid of him. But keep your associates on call, okay?

Trav One - What do I do when I'm feeling blue? Mostly talk to B. Or read. Or nap. I seldom listen to music when I'm blue - no answer for why that is.

Sari - Dix loves to haiku
But sudoku bores her much
It's all those numbers

My eye stays open
Ten to fourteen days is long
Thank God for Visene

cncz - People from Corinth are weird? I thought it was the rest of the state that was weird! Actually I think it may be just all those folks from Tennessee coming over the border.

Eric - You and the Barefooted One better come visit soon!

Mollie - This is hands down without a question the funniest thing that's ever happened to me at work. It's not the funniest thing that's happened to me ever (Susan...if you're lurking you know what that is!) but it's probably second and the number one the funniest thing that happened to me at work.

Okay folks, time to shuffle! Turn on that music maker, set it to shuffle, tell me the first ten it comes up with.
  1. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? - Chicago
  2. I Want To Know - The Mavericks
  3. When Will I Be Loved? - Everly Brothers
  4. Do You Want To Know A Secret? - The Beatles
  5. Where Did Our Love Go? - The Supremes
  6. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow? - Rolling Stones
  7. What Can I Do? - The Corrs
  8. Who Are You? - The Who
  9. What New, Pussycat? - Tom Jones
  10. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - Travis
Okay. That was a cheater's shuffle. But it fit the theme of the day. Bixente the iPod is amazing but he's not the miracle shuffler.

Question: What will I say next?

Answer: Have a great weekend, folks!

8Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Now I should ask if you are a "natural" redhead (of any variety), Dixie? I absolutely LOVED reading the stories about you and B. Oh my! For the books and movies! I can hardly wait to meet you some day :)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so adoreable!!! :D it's nice to meet you finally.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS nice to meet you!! Every time I shuffle my new love (I mean ipod *ahem*) I think of you!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mimey said...

It's good that your face matches your voice, thanks for the photo, I kinda thought you'd look something like that.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I forget sometimes that some of y'all have no idea what I look like.

Ginnie, I'd like to say that I'm a natural redhead but my hairdresser might rat me out. My hair is naturally just a dull brown with some reddish highlights that have over the years gone gray.

B, however, is a redhead but since he doesn't go outdoors very often the sun doesn't get to lighten his hair and so now it just looks brown. But he's a real redhead...take my word for it.

Weird. Both my exhusband and my current and last one are redheads. Never predicted that I'd end up with one, let alone two.

1:03 AM  
Blogger christina said...

There's that cute picture again!

P.S. I e mailed ya today with important information. :-)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I started crying after reading how you met B. You are beautiful.

PS I am not a natural red head either. Only my hair colorist knows my real color. And I pay him well to keep his mouth shut.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed that big hair hanger story today! Smooches!!

Moll

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home