http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Unlucky stars

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Unlucky stars

Remember a couple weeks back when I said I bought a train ticket? I'm going to use it tomorrow. I'll tell you later where I went.

Remember when I said that I can't for the life of me find the battery charger for my digital camera? I still can't find it. And I can't find my other digital camera either, likely because it's keeping my battery charger company.

Remember when I said that B ordered a new battery charger for the camera? That was two weeks ago and it's still not here.

Now what I want to know is who in the cosmos I've pissed off to have all these events coincide.

6Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Oh pooh! But I'm sure you'll be able to work around the problem somehow. ;-)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

How frustrating. If I remember correctly you finished unpacking all the boxes, so where could they be? Maybe the cabinet where you found your glasses? I lose stuff all the time and know just how completely frustrating it can be. I am sure it will all turn up when you get home from your trip and the new charger has arrived via the post.

In the meantime, I recommend a disposible camera. When you get the pictures developed ask them to include a cd with the prints. That's what I do, since we don't own a digital camera. I am keeping my fingers crossed for my birthday, next month.

I don't think I can stand the suspence wondering where you are going. Give us a bit of a hint.

12:15 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Do what I do - draw everything =P

12:47 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Ohhhh Dixie. I'm guessing you just don't need to worry your little head about the camera stuff today. As Christina said, "I'm sure you'll be able to work around the problem somehow!"

7:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Buy another camera and the charger will surely show up!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes I'm guessing you'll be able to borrow some photos from two other people. ;-)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home