http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Last Chance For Dots

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last Chance For Dots

As this is the next to last day of NaBloPoMo we can't miss this opportunity to reduce the goings on in my life to a bulleted list, can we?
  • I should get some major credit for only posting one photo of sock knitting in November. I have barely written about knitting at all, socks or no socks.
  • I heard that "And thank God for that!" from over here.
  • I'm getting a laptop for Christmas after all. Yeah, it's not a surprise anymore but B ordered it already and I have to open it up to check it when it arrives. No playing with it though until Christmas.
  • Now I feel slightly guilty about getting the laptop because I kept saying I wanted one for Christmas and he can't ever say no to me. I really would have understood if he wanted to wait and save some more money for it first but he decided it was okay after all to get it now.
  • There may be an option available to us to get B a new switch for his remote transmitter through a company in the US that makes living assistance items for the disabled. I kid you not, I could get five switches from this US firm for less than one switch in Germany. I need to call them though and make sure it'll be a fit for what we need and ask them if they will ship directly to us or if they need to send it to my sister for her to send to me.
  • And since we're on the topic, let me thank y'all for the support and suggestions given to me yesterday in the comments. Knowing that there are people out there that really do care about us makes all the difference in the world.
  • I have the most fierce craving for coconut right now.
Full paragraphs tomorrow. Mark it on your calendars.

5Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Glad to hear about the switch, and the laptop! I'm jealous!!

Bullets are ok.

What kind of coconut do you like, hmmmmmmm???

12:37 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Uhhh...the kind that's tucked inside of Mounds and Almond Joy bars. :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Glad to hear about the switch and the laptop. I'm using my laptop from work at home but it's old and won't do streaming video. I want a new computer.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have joined that contest, darn it! I posted every day and I don't even have a chance of winning anything... (Sigh!)

Carol

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a laptop too! All the cool kids have one. *pout* That man, he sure do love you. :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home