http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: It Can't Be!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It Can't Be!

You mean to tell me that there was life on this planet before the combination of peanut butter, KitKat Chunky bars and icy cold glasses of milk? How did humans face awakening and going through their lives each and every day before that grand trio was in existence?

Just one of the varied thoughts that flitted through my brain as I knitted today. I'm on a serious groove now with this Pink Ribbon Sock. I haven't had to fight the urge to rip it back and begin it again in days. I'd been considering another attempt in an effort to perfect my execution of this pattern but Darling Mollie set me straight with her sage advice - "Knit the fuckin' sock.". Don't interrupt me now - I may lose my rhythm.

Unless you've got a jar of Jif, a KitKat Chunky and frosty milk with which to tempt me.

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I love those socks.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Miz said...

I think I gained 3 pounds reading this post.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home