http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Because I take requests

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Because I take requests

Check me out! I got double tagged! Same meme, tagged by two different ladies - I call that a recipe for saving me from having nothing to blog about. Tell me I'm not loved!

Anyway my tagging saviours are Sally and Traveller One. Both wonderful ladies who have both lived in various places around the world - mostly places the average person couldn't find on a map if their lives depended on it.

Six obscure things about me. And believe me this isn't easy. After writing this and this, I'm starting to run out.
  1. Every single time I've ever eaten a Manwich, I've thrown up afterwards. I'd go years between Manwich eating, think the next time will be different and still have the same results.
  2. The first grown-up song I learned the words to is I'll Follow The Sun by The Beatles.
  3. I can snap my fingers really loud. Like gunshot loud.
  4. I wish I could raise at will only one eyebrow and I secretly envy those who can.
  5. When I was in Kindergarten the teacher told a group of boys not to build too high the tower they were making with oversized wooden blocks because it could topple over and hurt someone. Just then it toppled over and a block hit me on the head. It didn't even hurt very much but I made a big deal out of it to get extra attention. I was treated like a princess for the rest of the day.
  6. I like the Dutch royal family better than the English royal family and believe Queen Beatrix could take Queen Elizabeth in a cage match.
No tagging from me but do feel free to steal if you need a meme to get you through an uneventful day. Will tag Brandi though if only to reinforce the idea that she cannot escape the reach of my meme tags. And because she's way cool and groovy.

8Comments:

Blogger JT said...

I just love meme's! Ugh on the Manwich. I agree completely. I still get sick when I smell bubble-gum after the unfortunate castor-oil incident when I was 17.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah for this meme! If it weren't for missy, I wouldn't have done it nor would have traveller one... :)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I love the idea of Queen Elizabeth and Queen Beatrix in a cage match!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Oh how I wish I could snap my fingers!

12:48 PM  
Blogger christina said...

The Manwich one kills me! Now we know what to NEVER serve you for lunch. :-)

I can wiggle neither my ears nor my eyebrows, so you got one up on me there.

11:10 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Oh wait, it's Mr. Fab who can wiggle his ears. I wasn't paying attention.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotten severe, roll-on-the-floor-in-groaning-pain constipation from every caramel apple I've ever eaten.

Oh, and I can do the one eyebrow thing. I may look like an idiot when I do it, but I can!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I love finding out at least 6 more things about you. Yay! I want to hear you snap your fingers like that some day. That would surely come in handy--scaring the crap outta someone. I can wiggle my nose. Does that count for something?

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home