http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Move along, folks...move along...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Move along, folks...move along...

I got nothin' peeps. No new events. No stellar insights. No amusing anecdotes. No deep musings. Not even a wacky visitor.

The high point of the day was when my rental company manager called to say she was faxing a service request to the company that replaced the windows when our apartment building was renovated and they should be calling in the next week or two to arrange to come out and see the broken window.

Woooohoooo! I was so stoked after that bout of excitement I had to have a drink and lay down afterwards for a nap.

2Comments:

Blogger Haddock said...

I guess its good to have a quiet day sometimes! :)

11:48 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

It IS nice to have a quiet day like this ever so often :)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home