http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Do it 'cause you know you want to

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Do it 'cause you know you want to

I still got nothin', folks. It's a blogger's drought around here.

I did, however, notice that at some point in the past couple of weeks I passed the 500 posts mark. That little milestone passed me right by, keen observer that I am. At one time I'd considered that when I reached my 500th post I'd wax nostalgic about my blog and how I've enjoyed my blogging time and what it's meant to my life over the past twenty months and how I'm glad to have gotten to know so many other bloggers but I believe I've lost that opportunity. I suppose I'll have to wait for magic post 1,000 to get all retrospective on y'all.

Okay, okay...y'all don't do the sigh of relief all at once. All that wind will mess up my pretty, pretty hair.

How 'bout this - I'll make y'all an offer. I'll give y'all the opportunity to ask me questions about myself. If you've ever wanted to ask me anything about me and my life, leave me a question in the comments and I'll answer them on Friday.

And if you don't want to leave a question or just normally lurk, leave me a comment anyway and just say hello. C'mon. I need the sugar, folks, 'cause I ain't got nothing this week.

15Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Well what with 206 things about you, I can't think of anything to ask... but wanted to send a hello and hugs while I've got computer access again...

11:03 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Sweetie, after knowing you for... what... 11 years(?), I can't think of anything I want to ask.

Oh, wait! I do. Remember that PC game "Shivers" I sent you for your birthday (or was it Christmas?)shortly after you moved to Germany? Did you ever finish the game? =P

11:21 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Kirsti, you're so sweet.

Jake, that one I'll answer now. Not only have I finished Shivers but I can play the entire game from start to finish in about 90 minutes. I have to use a cheat though for the Chinese marble puzzle.

The last time my youngest nephew visited me he played it and got hooked on it. He's got his own copy now.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

I cannot think of a question. My brain isn't working well this week. I adore reading your blog and with 500 posts I can route threw the arcives on days when your creative juices have dried up.

12:21 AM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

I have a question. Do you think we can manage a phone date very soon? We keep hitting and missing. LOL

3:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dixie - with nothing you still wrote lots!

Although I did read most of your blog, I still don't think I got how you ended up in Germany. will you go on vacation this year? Post pics of your little city. I love photos so at least you'll have one keen visitor. ;-)

3:17 AM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

You just Rock on Dixie dear. You make my day here and on the other place (which shall have no name).

Just saying' hey!

annie
( and my verification letters spelled epfuc.. what do you think that means? A sign from heaven perhaps? )

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No questions but when you get that book you will have to report back on how good it really is for the bigger ladies! I'm so tempted to buy it but I'd like someone's opinion first.

Hope you're seeing some sun out your way hon! :D

8:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Dixie... what do you do when you're feeling blue?

3:01 PM  
Blogger sari said...

Dixie, do you SuDoku?
Do you Haiku?
Question, from me to you.

PS I sent you something yesterday, they said about 10-14 days so keep an eye open. Just one, for 10-14 days. Ok?

7:09 PM  
Blogger sari said...

PS I know, yes, you Haiku.

7:09 PM  
Blogger The DP said...

Why is it that people say people from Corinth are weird?
College bf dumped me for a girl from Corinth. Jerk.

Hmm I had another question but I forgot. :( Got too caught up in thinking about college bf.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dix,

Although I don't "Geruch wie Manngestank" I will darken your door one day with Barefoot. But only if'n ya let us. Keep on bloggin' dear!

Eric

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you at work?

M

10:16 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Rats, I'm a day late and a dollar short SO I guess that means you won't answer where your train ticket is taking you :) Not yet anyway?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home