http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Fashion

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fashion

I know you've been waiting to see Lottie in little pink panties and here's your chance. Lottie will be modeling her entire wardrobe, many pieces generously given to her by my dear friends Lisa and Sari.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The audience assembles. From left to right we have Bernadette the sock bunny given to me by Lisa, Wee the tiny sock monkey given to me by Sari and the as yet unnamed sock monkey given to me by my sister. We need to work on giving that poor sock monkey a name.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We're beginning with intimate apparel. Lottie's modeling her sleeping suit that keeps her toasty warm on cold winter nights.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Perfect for Lottie to wear while practicing her ballet steps.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The famous teeny panties. Complete with...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


...lace trimmed hole for her tail.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lottie looks great in classics and this brown and red plaid dress fits her sense of style.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lottie may be a city girl but she's got country roots. These little outfit is perfect for more tomboyish pursuits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Summertime picnics are perfect opportunities to wear this watermelon slice print sunsuit. Feminine, yet sporty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dinner in an upscale restaurant or even Sunday church services demand something a bit more formal and this dress fits the bill perfectly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The whole gang - Lottie, Bernadette, Wee and Poor Unnamed Sock Monkey are glad you paid a visit and hope to see you again in the near future!

10Comments:

Blogger melusina said...

Those are really great outfits. How fun!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Lottie has such a large wardrobe! My sockmonkey is jealous :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger christina said...

That is SO funny! I love them all. And the panties! I know when I think about that I'll be chuckling to myself and people will wonder what I'm up to. :-)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic! my unnamed sock monkey is jealous.

10:38 PM  
Blogger The DP said...

I am officially scared, but in a good way.
I now have a mental image like christina said that will make me laugh and people will be like, "why"?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love lottie because at least she doesn't look like one of those models that needs to be fed! :D

I love the outfits. Those panties are going to be the hit of Paris and Milan you know. Then you can say you're the one that started it all!!

Have a lovely weekend Ms.Kim :D

8:24 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Oh, everything looks so cute! I love that little watermelon outfit and the overalls, too! Lisa knows how to pick clothes, doesn't she?

I think Un-named should be named Buttons. He has Button-ey eyes.

I also liked your gynocologist joke! ;-)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Those are fabulous! I think we should send one around the world like one of those flat stanley guys, with photos of him in front of famous places with us bloggers!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Hooray! Bravo to Lottie!
But WOW...the biggest kudos go to Lisa and Sari -- the clothes are wonderfully precious.
My favorite is the watermelon sunsuit, but Everbody seems to be partial to the little red plaid dress...hmmmm

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I love all the outfits!!! By the way do you know where your sister got that sock bunny? I had one just like it but I lost it :(. I loved that thing so much and I would really love to get another one!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home