http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Do The Haiku

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Do The Haiku

It's Thursday. Time for summations in 5-7-5 syllable verse.

Did an interview
You can read it all right here
Life as I see it.

Taking break from socks
Look! It's cables in the round!
A new skill for me.

Don't worry, Mollie
Your socks are not forgotten
The cuff is finished!

Big box comes in mail
Five seasons Babylon 5
Official! We're geeks!

Cooler weekend comes
Wait! It's too soon! Want warmth back!
Never satisfied.

Gone til tomorrow
Have thirty-six discs to watch
Tin foil hat to wear.


I hate to think of how much I've eroded my coolness factor today.

7Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Ahh! I'm basking in the warm delightful glow of fellow geeks.

Though, I do have to say, I've never seen Babylon 5, and especially did not know there were 5 seasons of it.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

It gets worse. Not only does this Babylon 5 collection have all five seasons, it has five Babylon 5 movies as well, plus two collector posters and a Babylon 5 ball cap. All packaged in a delightful metal box that weighs about the same as my dog.

12:15 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Well, you know me. I'm not one to make fun of joy where it can be found. :-)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

I loved the interview. I am also a big geek, I haven't as of yet seen the Babylon 5 series or movies, but I have loved my fair share of science fiction. Happy watching, hope you get a mildly warmer spell!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Seasons 1&2, Jerry Doyle...hot, hot, hot!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved loved loved the interview! :D You were so candid about everything. I loved how positive it was in terms about your experiences here. It was sweet of you to put my blog there too :D

We recently got season 5 of the Dukes of Hazzard in the mail so that's what we've been doing mostly in the evenings lol. I can't say I've ever watch Babylon 5.

I'm really enjoying this cool break we've been having. I'm also paranoid that this is the calm before a HUGE heat wave :( I've been seeing the weather in the US and thinking, yep, we're gonna be next lol

Have a good weekend Ms.Kim!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Babylon 5! 5 seasons of Babylon 5 plus movies, a poster and a ball cap! I can tell you right now if I told my husband you got this, he'd be turning green with envy -- it would be eating him all up. I'm even a little jealous myself.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home