http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Wow. I Took That Break Thing Seriously.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wow. I Took That Break Thing Seriously.

I suppose after 30+ days of posting without a break even if I didn't have anything I particularly wanted to say, when I truly found myself without anything to say, I didn't.

Right now I'm in that sort of quiet piece just before Christmas cranks into high gear. It's Advent season, my Christmas decorations are out, with the exception of my tree which I won't put up until the 15th, and I'm using my down time to read and knit and hang out with B. Most of my shopping has been done (and let me once again do my annual praise of Amazon.com for taking care of my Stateside Christmas shopping) and when it gets closer to the actual day I'll go out more often to the Christmas market to just hang around and see what there is to see.

As it is the most eventful thing on my calendar is getting B to the dentist tomorrow so he can get a filling. He's nervous and I'm feeling great because I know I'm finished with my visits until I go back in the spring for a check-up. I'm also hoping that the weather will stay dry enough for me to get B to the Christmas market in the next couple weeks. He hasn't been there in years and I'd like for this year to be the year I get him there.

Come on back tomorrow. Maybe I'll have some Christmas craft for you to see.

Labels:

4Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Is this the first year you live close enought to take B, without worrying about him getting too cold?

I hope the weather stays perfect for you two.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

For some reason, Advent always reminds me of Germany. Maybe that's where I was when I first paid attention to it, but I love Advent.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

My fingers are crossed that B gets those wonderful eats while sitting in the Market.
Glad you are OK. It's all the blood pressure business, you know. We worried.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm glad you're tkaing some time to relax before Christmas. Good for you! And I hope you and B have a great time at the Christmas market.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home