Friday Shuffle - Brilliant Disguise Edition
When I was a child my mother made all of my Halloween costumes. One year I was an Indian maiden in a dress made to look like fringed buckskin with beading all over it. One year I was a pioneer girl with an old fashioned calico dress and a sunbonnet. Another year I was colonial boy with knee breeches and buckled shoes, puffy shirt and my hair back in a ponytail.
My most off-beat costume may have been from when I was five years old and in kindergarten. That's the year a wore a flowing white toga-like gown with gold piping and a wreath of leaves in my hair - the year I was a Greek goddess. At that age I had no idea what a Greek goddess was. I doubt that I'd ever heard of Greece when I was that age. This may be why I kept telling everyone that I was a "grape goddess".
The only dressing up Bixente the iPod ever does is don the iPod cozy I knit for him. Time to shuffle.
- Crack The Shutters - Snow Patrol
- Teal Missing - The Audience
- Mother And Child Reunion - Paul Simon
- Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
- Around The Bend - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Green Light (feat. Andre 3000) - John Legend
- Summer - David Garrett
- Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
- Read My Mind - The Killers
- Hard To Beat - Hard-Fi
Labels: Friday Shuffle