http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Ordinary Done Up Fancy

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ordinary Done Up Fancy

I wasn't going to write anything today because I don't have much to say but what the hell. Haiku makes even the most mundane sound elegant.

My hair's so filthy
No time to wash - sweaty, damp
Brush and just pin up.

Weird dream as I nap
ZZ Top makes video!
Just outside my home!

New clothes come today
Ordered three of same T-shirt
One in each color.

Yes, nerdy to do
But they're cute and soft and cheap
And look good on me.

And got new jeans too
Not too baggy in the ass
And legs aren't too long.

Not too bad a day
Cute new clothes and rock stars too
Now just need shampoo.

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

I'm so laughing about the ZZ Top video dream!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love it! Haiku about hair washing and clothes ordering! Now THAT'S talent!

carol

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*applause!* :)

Thank you D, this brightened my morning.

I bet someone was playing their ZZ Top too loud on the radio as you napped.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home